Sunday 3 April 2011

Jack Daniels and Coke Cuppycakes!!

So a very good friend who I work with got a promotion last week and as of April 8th will be my Boss :D and well as a Congrats I made her some JD and Coke Cuppycakes she LOVES Jack Daniels so I thought id give it a try for her and they turned out awesome!!
My Sister made me some extra Cupcakes with a hint of vanilla last week while she was making a bunch for work hey were abit squished but they taste so yummy!!

Cream 1 Cup of Unsalted butter, Then add 3 Cups of Icing sugar little by little while whisking it together. Once its all been added cream together till its a very light cream colour. Then add a large splash of Whipping Cream and whisk and add the Jack Daniels.....test to get the right strength.

 I just added Coke Bottle Sweets/candy to the tops of each Cuppycake to Finnish off the look!
Would Love to hear what you guys and gals think :)

No comments:

Post a Comment