Monday 14 March 2011

Eye Make-Up

Ive always LOVED Make-Up but have only recently got myself some decent brushes and a decent eye shadow palette. Ive been watching tutorials for weeks now and thought Id have ait of fun and try my take on the smokey eye. Yes I know its far from perfect and defo not the best out there. I do need to get a few mat palettes as well to even it all out I think.
Coastal Scents Simmer Palette, Natural Collection Powder Foundation in both Neutral and Cool Shade (I like to Mix them for better coverage) Maybelline Super Stay 24 hour Concealer in Light Beigh, Set of EcoTools brushes, Maybelline Great lash Mascara in Ultra Noir, Rimmel London Soft Kojl Kajal Eye Pencil on 061 jet Black and Rimmel London Exaggerate Liquid Eye Liner in 001 100% Black.

I started out with the top left hand corner color for fill the lid all the way up to the brow then used the 2 colours one up from the bottom on the left side to cover the lid.
I then used a brown color (second in from the right bottom row) to cover the lid then blended in the black from the crease half way to the brow line. After blending the brown and black together so there isn't a defined line. Then just apply the concealer under the eye, eye liner onto the water line and a thick line over the lid and thicken the lashes with some mascara :)


No comments:

Post a Comment