Wednesday 16 March 2011

Workout Wednesday's

Well I work out more than every Wednesday but thought It Sounded good haha 
But yea I'm trying to Work out at least 5 Times a week and do a minimum of an Hour of high Intensity work!
Although I really do enjoy the gym I honestly Cant afford it at the moment around where I live is a pretty wealthy area so they hike the prices up im not gonna spend $120 a month to work out when I can do it just as well at home!
I recently got a Kinect for the Xbox and well Ive been doing work outs on it for just comin up 2 Months and have Lost 10 Pounds :D
Along with that Ive been using an iPhone App called MyFitnessPal <3 it BEST App Ive ever downloaded to help keep track of Calories Id defo recommend downloading it!!

Ive been doing this Biggest Loser: Ultimate Workout. Best workout DVD I think just because its on Kinect But OMG It works you HARD!!! Im always aching the next day haha 

Workout outfit:
Primart turquoise racer back tee
VS PINK Yoga Pants

No comments:

Post a Comment