Tuesday 11 October 2011

I AM BACK BABY!!

That's right I am finally gonna start Blogging again I don't really know why i stopped Life just got a bit crazy I think but although its still pretty busy I'm back and I really want to get back into it all :)
So whats new with me? not a great deal lol October/November are busy months for me tho both in work and personal life so here is a little run down of what is happening in Oct/Nov!

- 14/10/2011: iPhone 4s Launch (RIP Steve Jobs) at work starting at 7am ahhhhh, then Heading to Reading for Dinner with My sis and Close friend and Jack Whitehall live in the evening!!

-23/10/2011: NFL International Game HELLS YEAH!!! Can wait seriously Im loving this season My Pats are doing AMAZING!!  My Sisters Jets no so good but they will pull it back if those god damn Bills just go jump off a Cliff haha (I HATE the Buffalo Bills btw haha) But anyway Heading up to Wembly for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers against the Chicago Bears so should be fun!!!

29/10/2011: Im going "home" to see my Big Sister in Colorado Springs!! Only got back in June and jetting back out! I Love my family more than anything so it really hurts to have someone so far away especially when they are going through rough patches! but we have been counting down the days since we left so cant wait to be back home even if it is only for 3 weeks :(

Also Im now a Youtuber!!! Both myself, my Twin and CLose Friend have created a Youtube Channel for dailey Vlogs and all that kinda fun stuff :) So if you read this then PLEASE go check out our Channel TheDuckDuckGoose1
So if you read this PLEASE go check it out we are just starting out but love doing it and would be awesome to hear comments :) so go Thumb Up, Subscribe and all that good stuff :)

So I will defo be Blogging ALOT more now so watch this space!! :)

XOXO
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment