Sunday 16 October 2011

Hectic Week!

Well this week has honestly just been crazy!! Preparing for the iPhone 4s Launch at work (Which i now SO badly want not liking my HTC anymore) We had people waiting outside my work since 2:30am Crazy Stuffs!!! Best thing was tho we saw Jack Whitehall Friday!! YAY he was amazing and so freaking funny!! If you ever get the chance to see him live seriously buy tickets you will have the best time!

Yepp he is in a Chicken suit reading about Robert Pattinson LMAO


OMG ITS JACK WHITEHALL DAY VLOG!!
Go watch Subscribe/Thumbs Up/Like the Vlogs if you get the chance :D

So the count Down is on 7 DAYS Till NFL International and 13 DAYS Till I go back "Home"
Cant freaking wait!!!
But I am going to Finnish my Sunday marathon of Supernatural DVD's and Will be posting alot this week about well anything I find :)

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment