Tuesday 18 October 2011

YouTube Tuesday!

Well Since I have Joined the YouTube Community I wanted to share the YouTubers that Ive been Watching some For months some for a week or soem but they are all people that really inspire me. There arw two Youtuber that really made me wnt to start Vlogging but I will let you know when i post about them! So I thought I would start out with a more recent Vlogger that I started following :)

Charles Trippy and Alli Speed they are CTFxC or known as Internet Killed TV Ive been watching there Video's constantly for about a week now and i LOVE them!! They are the most awesome couple I have come across on Youtube :) They have a large collection of YouTube channels and from what ive read like the 2nd most subscribed on YouTube How freaking Coool is that If I because even half as popular as these guys are I would be over the mood!
So Guys seriously if your on youTube or just watch stuff on there for fun check these guys out I dont know they personally or anything crazy like that just thought i would share the love with people who come across this Blog :)


Hope everyone Has a Good Tuesday :)

XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment